Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Day of remembrance


On friday there was a lockdown we also made some posters to support the ones that lost their lives of the families that lost their loved ones. In the end we raised 482 dollars we also made a coin trail we also drew some words with chalk to encourage them to move forward and keep going. Here is a link to the posters that me and my group made
link here to slide of remembrance. 
There are some photos that our Awesome teacher took of some of color your day



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.