Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Three most things in life.

Me/Ashlee food water and warmth                              thanks for checking out my blog  hope you                                                                                                   liked it bye
Sister/Olive food water and love
brother/Louis success money love
mum Tracy love money warmth
stepdad Darren, please sorry thanks 
here are the meanings of these words
food helps you stay alive you eat food
water helps you stay alive to you drink it
warmth keeps you warm on a cold day
love keeps you company
money is something you use to buy things
please means to ask for permission
thanks mean to be grateful
sorry is saying that you made a mistake and you will try to not let it happen again 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.