Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

what is the best age and why

I think the best age is 15 because you can stay home when your parents are not there. And you can also have friends over and have your own phone.
this is so unfair that we don't get our own phone even at ten here is a story I have made 


One day I said to my mum oh mummy can I please get a phone I work so hard but the mother said  no you have to much things think about the people in need then I said please just a cheap one then mother gave in she said ok but she had a little trick up her sleeve the night before christmas  she made up something that she raped in red paper and a rainbow ribbon and the morning she opened it and got a surprise oh this isn't what I mean .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.