Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

World war 1

Today I learned about world war 1. I also found out some facts about world war 1 and I was so surprised that they used so many animals and most of them were killed here are some facts about the first world war
Did you know that nearly one million horses were used in world war one. All of that meat can feed about 1.5 million full grown men. When the horses died the soldiers used there mane and tail to hold up rocks and sand bags. For in the trenches and they used there winter and summer cote to create blankets. To keep the soldiers warm.



  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashlee. I really liked your blog post because I was wondering what it was like in world war one. I did not know that nearly one million horses were used in world war one. Do you think that it was a enough food to feed that many people? From Stella :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.