Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Stars Start

Hey bloggers it's Ashlee if you are reading this then you probably know that I go to School ar Yaldhurst Model School so today's blog post is about stars and the adventure I had while I was coloring in let's get started here we go. So one of the tasks on our matariki matrise workbook here's a link was the second one and you had to color in the picture it was a little but like a picture paints 1 thousand words. but i did a picture paint 9 stars here is a little peek on what this is about I will update this blog in a few days with more info because I don't have a lot of time bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.