Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Cross Country Countdown

Hey bloggers it's me Ashlee from Yaldhurst Model School today's blog is going to be all about, Cross country we did Yesterday yay it was so much fun I ran 3.1 ks which was twice round the field twice round the domain and then the little connections here are some photos that connect.

running cross country taught me that you should just keep on going no matter how hard it got and that if you get past the first stitch then you don't get it again so just keep on going so here are the photos.

bye bloggers. I got 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.