Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

James Clear

Hey blogger's it's me 

Ashlee with another blog for you this is a different topic something I didn't think I would blog about. Today's blog is... about James Clear a inspiring person to live your life to the fullest and work hard.

Here is one of the things that he said, Start incredibly small which means you only need to try a little bit because then you can work up to it a lot easier like homework if you do a little bit each day it will get done faster but if you do it all on the last day you are rushed and don't do so well because there is so much or you get distracted


I thought this was very inspiring go to this link to have a read and then maybe you will be inspired to here click this link I know you want to come on do it do it do it come on what are you waiting for clink the link

Have you read about someone really inspiring? 
Have you made a DLO before? Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.