Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Writing a safe quality comment.

Hey blogger's it's me Ashlee from Yaldhurst Model School. This blog is all about cybersmart which means being a smart and safe learner in public and on your device. My best friend Bridget and I have worked on this I hope that you enjoy.

I have learned that it is so easy for people to figure out your personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, passwords and email address. You may think how but they can hack and they do it everyday you don't know but you could be there next victim so don't give out personal info have a look at this and then in the comments tell me which ones are bad and what is good

I learned that there are so many ways that you can get personal info so easily the shortcut key that we used was ctrl alt m and in google docs and it will paste a comment. Here is the comment I thought was the worst 

Dear 2KJ

I like your blog. I live in Leopold on Ash Road. My phone number is 52501111

From Billy King.


I think this is bad because it is giving away a lot of information

here is the comment I thought was the best


Dear 2KM,

The Postcard Project sounds great. It is terrific that you are learning about the world. Have you ever sent postcards before? Where in the world would you like to visit?

Best wishes,

Joanna.


I think this is good because there is no bad or personal information given

bye have you had you learned about safe and not safe stuff online?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.