Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

I have a dream.

We are about to start our speeches 
yes you heard that right speeches speeches speeches the word we all dread that time of the year when we have to write a speech and president it is front of our class. Which is only like 30 kids but the pressure is like we are about to make the first phone with millions of people and there beady eyes watching this. When I heard we were doing speeches I was happy then thought this was the worst new posable like when I realised I wasn't in netball.


before we get into the deep learning and creating, we had a task to train our brain we made a booklet about a goal that we would pick. And we would try and complete 1 percent of it each day I you did complet it you got a red marker and wrote a cross if you didn't get it you would not write a cross. We also made a mental toughness tool kit and then got to work we had to create a picture of ourselves in a background using our mental toughness tool kit.  We used google drawing to create picture and the background had to be made from us not the web. My dream on how this went was that I do a flawless picture of myself and I present well here is my DLO.



while I was creating this I thought about how will I make this better.
the hardest part of speeches for me will be presenting because I get very nervous.
The easiest part for this for me will be writing because I use my imagination and really good beneficial words to add into speeches to make it superb
I use tips like look up at the audience, slow down your breathing and anything else that I think will help me calm down.
I only used 1 link to find my quote here is the link


Have you ever made a speech before?
what is your favorite part of speeches?
what is the hardest part of speeches for you.

If you are going to leave me a comment please use the..
POSITIVE -
THOUGHTFUL -
HELPFUL-

to help you write the best comment posabile here is the link to the page.
BYE BLOGGERS.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.