Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Blog commenting

What I know about blog commenting

blog commenting is where you post a comment to a class or even a individual and share feedback. The reason why we do blog commenting is to share teach and to get feedback. When you post a blog comment you should have something positive helpful and thoughtful and a question this makes a perfect comment don't add any personal info. Like address, phone numbers, email address, of any unkind would behind you screen there is a real live person with real live feeling. When you are commenting make sure you are not being a cyberbully and always add words like good job or well done this will make you blog comment perfect

here is the comment that I did for my best friend Bridget.

Hi Bridget it's Ashlee I enjoyed the part were you added the spring I actually used the exact same video lol, and that saying is so good amazing you did so well great job.

Did you think about your own phase or was that just me lol I wanted to write people are like springs they bounce back but miss Rennell said no because was not a real phase I thought my phase would have been perfect but she said no but oh well.

I am just curious but why did you add a colorful word that says the end I love the way that you wrote it this post is so great it is perfect.

Why did you not add color to the background?
BYE BRIDGET SINCERELY ASHLEE P.

TE MAHIRE BLOG COMMENT

Hi Lucy I am Ashlee year 7 in rimu this post is great I love how you have added so much about it and an amazing DLO I love the website canva.

I that you used a blue background and those glasses are so super cute LOL good job I love love love that you did this on canva I use visme a lot have you ever used visme?

did you think about adding a little less pictures and add more writing and make a paragraph good job tho you did really well.

have you ever used visme before?

BYE SINCERELY ASHLEE FROM RIMU CLASS BYE>>

here are some sentence starters that helped me make these comments
BYE BLOGGERS.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.