Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

TOM GATES TOP OF THE CLASS

Tom Gates The interesting, funny and best books known in every sentry. Hi I am Ashlee a Yaldhurst Year 7 sensational student. When I heard the words 'Tom Gates' my eyes lit up, my mouth dropped and I was stunned! 

As lemon gold pages glowed like gold the words were tattooed into my head - Tom Gates. Will you open the book oh come on please do gold pages pressed into place silver lining the cover?

Is this all about the dream of being a student council top of the marks and and dog zombies ready to perform slap bang. TOM why are your eyes closed? We have a very important test TOM you better pass or else.

"Mum there is a test coming up I think I will do well"
(sister) " Tom get a unicorn to ha ha ha.

Now are you interested please tell yes you are oh jolly yay.
Have you ever heard of Tom Gates, do you like his books? Please comment down below, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.