Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Athletics Practice.

 Hi bloggers it's me Ashlee here again to write about Athletics Practice. We have Athletics Practice every day except Tuesday. My fav thing is high jump so this blog is about high jump let's get started shall we? 

As I feel the briss thin air pass my face while I am running like a leopard I am looking at the mat and poll coming closer closer and closer. I am ready to take my leap I lift my legs I'm flying right over the poll I land it that was a meter and 2 cm wow no one will beat her now. I hop of the mat striding and all of a sudden I hear a round of applause and the judge talking over the mic now that's clean run for Ashlee. The next thing I hear is my contestant backing out that's it i'm done.

Thx for reading my blog bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.