Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Book report.

Hello, bloggers, my name is Ashlee and I am a year six at Yaldhurst model school. This is my blog for week 9 home learning today I will be doing a book report on the book bad guys 8. the internal league of heroes wants you! but what are they looking for exactly gigantic muscles? super speed? mind powers? shapeshifting? awesomeness. But are they looking for a nude wolf An unconscious pirana? a muffin stealing snake And a toaster with a fin and really sharp teeth. Duh, why would you even ask that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.