Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Home learning blog week 8

Hello, bloggers, my name is Ashlee I am a year six at yaldhurst model school this is my home leaning blog for week 8. If you could be an adult for a day what would you do?
I would go to the shops and buy a new phone then I would pay off all the dete and move to a new house and buy new a pony.
My mum would be a kid because she could make the parents do everything for me and get cake and not go to work and she would also no
Image result for parents with kidsRelated imagehave had any  responsibilityImage result for parents with kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.