Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Mrs Smuge and Mr Smig

Hello my name is Ashlee on 19/6/19 our class had been making their own dragons. My dragon smuge is a rainbow dragon one this dragon there is a symbol can you see it?

 There are rainbow wings on this dragon and a rainbow body this dragon has black armor and black feet the tail is rainbow as well.

The process of the learning is that we had to find island. Fill out a sheet then choose an island then create and labile our dragons. here is a photo of Mrs Smuge.

There are three main features
1. The rainbow skin can absorb so that she can drink 
2. Her  armor will protect her from bullets
3. There is a symbol were the armor can hide things. 
Do you believe in dragons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.