Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

SWIMMING SPORTS IS BACK

Yep that is right swimming sports is back 2020! Ready to rumble? but before I tell you the dealio here is my introduction: Hi my name is Ashlee, I am year seven at Yaldhurst Model School you yes you have come to the right place so get your popcorn and soda and read this blog post but before you do that this is NOT a movie I repeat NOT a movie no popcorn no soda just read my blog please.

Swimming sports was amazing and I have come such a long way last year I only enter one class but this year I ented 6 classes wow and came first in all of them wow that is a lot here are some photos of practices for this event  









 this was funny and cool what do you think ? do you do swimming sports?
       bye guys.
I did get permission to use my friends in these photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.