Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Mums Magnificent Message.

Hi how was you holidays ? My name is Ashlee and I am a year 7 student here at Yaldhurst Model School. On valentine's day we made messages I made a message to my mum she loved the message I made for her. And thought it was really nice.















as you can see I truly nailed it in a good way well that's a rap well keep telling stories but dont annoy you dear mother bye bloggers 


here are the link to the memes as they are not mine 
and here is the nailed it http://www.quickmeme.com/p/3w2csl

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃☺😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.