Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Ashlee pow on the ground

Hi bloggers how is your day so far mine is not great hi my name is Ashlee from Yaldhurst Model school on the 26th of february I hurt my leg very badly and here is how I did it.
One Day in a school far far away lived a girl and her friends Ashlee, Bridget, Delilah, and Briar these girls were the best of friends but then one day on 25th of february the girls went out to break. The girls loved playing horses so there was no surprise that they were seeing how long they can jump. Bridget went then Delilah and then Briar but then Ashlee's turn did not turn out so great she hit her knee against a pole and then everything turned into screams.
as her knee was numb she tried to stand up but failed. And then out of nowhere linda the nurse and vicky nurse came out and asked her knee bruise like a banana.

did you like my real story of what happend have you ever hurt yourself like me?

This is Ashlee's friend briar by the way it was bad I saw it with my own two eyes  


                                   Bye have you ever had a injury like me?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.