Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Heartland loyalty


Image result for book cover of heartland

Hi bloggers my name is Ashlee and I am a year 7 at Yaldhurst Model School. How is your day? Mine is ok, anyway have you heard of the movie on netflix called Heartland? Well I have. It is my favorite show; it is about horses and living in the countryside. Do you like the sound of that? Well, I love it. 

I think this is and will be the best book to man because it has a nice book cover it has easy words. To read and they use spectacular descriptive words 

Here is one line of what Amy says in the book. "You are so rude why would you say I am not a good rider! you don't have to be first across the finish line to be a great rider great riders come with love  for there horses and trust there horses have in them."

This is the Heartland book cover like. Do you like the book cover? Leave me a comment... bye guys.




2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Ashlee, My name is Jermayne. I really enjoy how you explained the show Heartland from Netflix. You didn't talk about everything in the show and that's good because you haven't spoilt it. By the way have you checked your spelling, spaces, capital letters and your full stops.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.