Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

My Run

Hi bloggers are you good? i'm great! Thanks for asking however you maybe thinking Ashlee what have you been doing today well at around lunchtime. With my brother Louis and my sister Olive it was really fun and we got lots of exercise. Which was great I almost bet my brother but for my sister she didn't do as well...

but I gave her a hussle! She completed the race it was super fun you could almost call it superstitions. So yeah that about ras it up what do you think have you fun a face like this before?


bye guys.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee
    It is great to read that you are finding noel ways to stay fit. I have tried staying fit by sitting in front of the television but that is not working. So I borrowed a skipping rope from school. Boy oh boy, skipping is hard work.

    I might compromise and watch a television programme about skipping.

    I look forward to you sharing other activities on your blog in the upcoming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlee
    Its me Alan your post buddy. It is good to stay fit.

    These days I don't go out so I starting to gain some fat

    I am looking forward to more of you blog posts.
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.