Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

A little poem.

Hello bloggers how are you sorry I have not posted in a while well today I have a nice poem. It's about boss baby and chicken nuggets I am a student at Yaldhurst Model School. Are you enjoying quarantine or not comment down below, Here it is.


I want some chicken nuggets Yes I doYou may think I don't know what do Oh no that's just you Eww eww ewww You could have a….


Burger but it will just be gluten. Stop snooping you’ll be fine If you were pooping. Whoop whoop whoop you are the poop. But listen here I am the boss
Oh no no no not boss lady I’m boss baby so watch out


what do you guys think bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ashlee,
    Its me Alan your post buddy and I really liked how you wrote that song. But it is missing one thing. That thing is rhythm. If you want to make the blog better you might want to check on the punctuation and also you might want to add rythm to it.
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashlee,
    Its me Mykiala, I love this blog post I like how you have done a song.
    Maybe next time you could reread the poem because in some parts it doesn't make sense.

    Anyway great job!!

    MYKIALA YMS!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.