Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Fun at the farm.

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee if you didn't already know that anyway I am a student at Yaldhurst Model School and lately when I go to my pony Krissy It is a lot of fun we work on jumping mostly 85cm and then we go for a gallop in the big paddock it is fun than my best friend comes out of the house Her name is Tessa and then...

We get on the quad bike and pick up poop from the paddock we go 15k around the fields and sometimes I drive the quad I really want another horse bye guys.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashlee, Its Mykiala here.
    Wow I like how you go and see your pony.
    I see you go past my house probably about everyday to go and see your pony.
    I think when I have been on a bike ride before I think I saw your pony!

    Anyway great blog!!

    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.