Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

basking sharks.

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee and I am a year 7 here at Yaldhurst model school today I am going to tell you about basking sharks let's get started lets get started. 

Basking sharks are kind and gentle they have a small brain but are very smart lots of people in the early days would kill them for the oils in there liver these species of sharks are very fast but the like to go stow. They also have big mouths to sweep up all of the plankton and plants however sometimes when they are doing this they get washed up onto the rock and get grated and cut up like a piece of cheese in a greater 

1 comment:

  1. Hello ASHLEE,
    Its me Alan your post buddy. I did the same writing activity today. The basking shark is really interesting, don't you think so?

    Anyway if you wan't to improve your blog post you can do it by checking your punctuation. You can also improve by pasting a photo of the basking shark in your blog.
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.