Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

My thoughts of my first day back at school.


H
ello bloggers welcome back to school if you don't know already hi my name is Ashlee. And I am a student here at Yaldhurst model I am year sevan, but enough about me. let's get started on my thoughts and realities of being back in my school chair and back in the classroom for another 4 weeks did you know we are half way


through the year isn't that crazy and super cool anyways back to the blog post here it is I liked going back to school and I hope you do to.






there we go all done and looking amazing 
how much did you like being at home?
are you back at school?do you like school at the moment? 
can you relate to what we have to do?
bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee,
    Its me your post buddy, Alan. I really liked how many pictures you put. you can improve by telling your real feeling like it was really nice to go back to school and I was super excited to meet my friends after the coronavirus.
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx Alan for your comment I will defitly take you advise into consiterattion all the best Ashlee

      Delete
  2. Hi Ashlee,

    I really liked how you wrote this and how it stands out.

    We loved being at home because we weren't at school, although we still had to do online schoolwork. Yes we are back at school and kind of liking it. Today we are all dressed in camo because it's duck shooting weekend. We already have our own desks and our cleaners wipe our tables after school so we don't have to do it.
    We do have to wash our hands or sanitise a few times day though.

    Did it feel different being at school because you spent so long at home? What was the most different thing?

    Next time, you could put the pictures in the middle so the layout looks a bit tidier. Great job!

    Seeya later,
    Benrick and Blair (we are not allowed to use Chromebooks today so we are dictating this to our teacher)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx I love your site as well thx bye

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.