Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

WASH YOUR HANDS WITH A SONG ------------------------------->

Hey you you yeah you over here, Hi my name is Ashlee what's your name? Thats a great, Name I'm from Yaldhurst Model School what school are you from? Well today I am going to be telling you about my tech for my school. tech is where we go to Lincoln Primary School and do lots of workshops it is really fun!

We found this app where you write in your favorite song. And it makes a poster for washing your hands with the lyrics of the song. Unfortunately I forgot the name of the app but if you search for it will tell you. Here is a photo of it and here is a link.

               Have you ever had the flu?

Bye Bloggers.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ashlee,
    Its me Alan. I liked how you wrote about flu and how to clean your hands. I also went to your app you were writing about. So did you knew about this technique before you knew that app?
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ashlee I'm Autumn from Kumara School. I really like that how you showed the poster of washing our hands. It is very important to wash our hands since the flu is going around. I find it very interesting that we can put our own song in the poster. Great choice of music that is one of my favourite songs aswell, it is very very catchy. DId you know this techniqure before? and have you used the app before? If you want to check my blog this is my link http://kumarapalmera.blogspot.com/ sorry if it doesn't work.
    Kind Regards Autumn.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.