Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Live Life Long

Hello bloggers it's the best blogger in town! The one and only from Yaldhurst Model School, Ashlee. Today I will be showing you my first favorite page of" my this is us I am me" writing workbook here we go! do do do do do do do here we go this is alllllllllllllllllll about quotes and not any quotes! they are happy they are fun they are number 1!!!!!!! Live Life Long. here they are 


I hope you enjoyed that do you have any other quotes? bye guys.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee,Great blog post. I love it. You can improve it by asking more questions, and yes I enjoyed your blog post. And also yes because I have other Quotes.
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlee
    I like the quotes you chose. I find when I think about the quotes I choose they tend to about how I'd like to some day but aren't quite there yet, is it the same for you?
    Make sure you edit your writing before you post it after all it takes determination and hard work to get what you want!
    Keep looking on the bright side during this unusual time,
    Ms L

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.