Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

All about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All about me!!!

Hey guys this Blog post is all about me so I have made a Google Drawing of everything about me there are some interesting facts and cool descriptions there are some cool photos I got the photos of the web so don't think they are mine I hope you enjoy this,  we had Miss Morgan from Ura Manuka cluster I learnt that there are lots of different websites that you can get photos from Miss Morgan owns Unsplash I got my photos from that website we had to choose photos like.

For our name something you think is cool favorite color, dream destination, age, favorite animal, I love, home country, best subject in school, best food, my family, and a nickname for you                                

Bye bloggers do you like this? do you think this is cool?


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee
    I love your blog post and how you used unsplash I used that to just the other day for a set of slides that I did for sibersmart. I an wondering if you used google drawing yes or no? I love cake and that is cool but what type of cake? You like horse I do to but they are not my fav animale I perfore dogs over ponys or hourse. I see you like teal I am more of a green girl get it. How easy did you find make it?

    From ANgel-Mey in TM South yaldhurst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ashlee I liked your blog post ALOT lol!
    I loved the pictures you used they are nice and colourful!
    I like how you are introducing yourself to other bloggers.
    Maybe next time you could Change the font,Make sure that the photos arnt stretched and make the words down the bottom of each picture a bit bigger.
    But other than that this was great!
    keep up the great work
    kind regards
    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Ashlee!
    Kyah here at GMS
    I love this
    Maybe next time you should check the spelling before you post ((IM NOT BEING MEAN))
    Horses are very cute in my opinion not my favourite animal
    Next time you could also add a background on your post instead.
    Maybe next time also make some font a bit bigger to be able to read
    Can you also make so the pictures not so stretched it would be cooler to look at not stretched.
    Other then that its good
    -Kyah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.