Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

What's Your Spirit Animal?

Hey it's me Ashlee a Student here at Yaldhurst Model School, were not only a cool class were a cool school.

Today in Rimu we lean't how to make a table on the most popular stuff by using our Signing in Google Doc to decide what we could choose out of I chose to do Spirit Animals what's your one  use this link to find out. So what are you? comment in the comment section of this blog post I would love to hear about it.

We used this video to show us how to make a graph about the data. Check it out, here's a link. It is hard to see what the numbers are so I have written them down below

We had 9 Wolfs, 2 Snakes, 2 Turtles, 1 Butterfly, 1 Tiger, 9 Deer, 4 Owls and last but not least 1 Hummingbird.

Here is the link to my sheet - HERE



Here is a Screenshot on what mine looked like as a Finished product what do you think? Do you like it I know you do? Have you ever made a graph?
Have a nice day bye.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ashlee,
    Its me Alan. I really liked your blog post. It was better than the last one.

    I like how you showed all the link. I did the same blog post but about the different Eye colours of Rimu. If you want to make the blog post better why not tell your spirit Animal ?
    Keep up the excellent job
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thx for commenting on my blog I will put what butterfly I got ok bye

      Delete
    2. ok I will do that thx bye

      Delete
  2. Hi Ashlee,
    Gabby a year 7 from Grey main here.
    I love your blog post but maybe next time you should check spelling because you spelt some words, not being mean just trying to help.
    Kind regards -Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could you please give me some stuff of not spelling propley

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.