Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

My Class Room Rules

Hey bloggers it's me Ashlee heer from Yaldhurst Model School today's blog post is all about a set of class rule that I have created. special thx to my fellow classmates for coming up with some of these rule let's get started.
1. Have appropriately on the mat.
2. Respect everybody's right to learn
3. Speak to the right people at the right time in the right way
4. Be enthusiastic towards learning
5. Only speak to those who are around you
6. Have good manners
7. Act responsibly towards others
8. Obey the rules
9. Ignore unwanted attention 
10. Focus on our work at learning time.
11. Listen without interrupting 
Here is a little photo of the finished product what do you think? do you have any suggestions if you do please flick me a comment thx for reading my blog bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ashlee,
    I really liked your blog post. It was really good. I really liked all the Here's what's cool rules. I also liked the background of the poster. It matches the font. If you want to improve you can put the reflection of the title ( in the poster ) near the title so it looks realistic.
    kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.