Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Episode 2 The bus ride

 Hi bloggers i'm a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School as you know me and my fellow classmates went to camp to Arthurs pass for camp we took a two hour bus ride and let me tell you it was loud more that 85 decibels. There were games of uno go fish hand shakes people feeling sick and lots lots more. It was 2 hours to get there here are some photos. This gave me a taught me what to do if your seat belt does not work because delilah's belt stopped working and locked up 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.