Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Student sumit

 Hi bloggers are you ready for another epic Blog post, well I am so today it was student sumit. But because of uncle covid we could not go there so we had it on a google meet, and there was a lot of technical difficulties like people not being able to connect and lots of others crashing and glitching.

Session 1.  Was ok it was all about stop motion it was pretty fun but the people who were presenting were stumbling over there words so it was a bit harder to understand but was good. I learned how to start and stop a stop motion you can make your pictures come to life cool right.

Session 2. Was all about pear deck is really cool and I learned how to download pear deck and how to add cool stuff to pear deck.

Session 3. Was all about comix and it was so cool I learn't how people make such cool comix and how they are made and how much effort you have to put into them

Session 4. Was all about mihi maker I learned that you can write your mihi and make a background that can move


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.