Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

Baby sitters club.

 The truth about stacy hi bloggers I'm Ashlee and today I am going to be blogging about, the book that I have been reading let's go. Here is a little bit of text from the back of the book, Stacy does not like to tell people that she has diabetes. Here friends from baby siting are supportive, but she has lost other friends because of it. Stacy then realises that the best thing to do is be honest and have courage.   

Here is a link to have a look


1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashlee, It Mykiala!
    This is a really nice blog post.
    I like how you have told us about the book you have been reading.

    Two things for next time maybe you could write a little bit more. Also the doc needs accses.

    Anyway great blog!

    MYKIALAYMS

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.