Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Fake websites

 The following website link and story is fake.

Hi it’s Ashlee and today I am showing you the first sight of an alien let’s go Only in nz a coffee date with an alien came to town not only was this unfair but it was terrifying only people screamed. 


As the alien ordered fresh brains for tea and only the waitress was calm. People flooded out of the cafe like a waterfall gushing out of the doors and pushing other pedestrians on the roads where buses and cars were diving. 


At that moment the alien took a bite of the watriss who was still standing at the table. She screeched, she screamed, she squabled and that’s all I remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.