Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Spelling rules 3

 Hi bloggers it's Ashlee and today's blog is for Flow in this blog I will be showing and talking about 1 of the things that is a must do for flow Let's get started. So what we are doing is spelling rule's 3 So on our site for my school and class we have a class site. This is where we know what we have to do for the day and one of the tasks for the folder flow is spelling we have a dock with the questions we write the answer in our book and then make it like this sorry my camera is not working I will try again in a few days.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.