Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Being a vet.

Hi bloggers my name is Ashlee I am a year six here at Yaldhurst model school. Today I will be telling you about being a vet. This week the year 7 and 8s are at wellington camp so we have reliever teacher and they thought that we should look at careers so here it is. 

Morning 
I wake up at 7.30 am and get some breakfast and then go to the designing office to make some more of our finest patterns and then use them to make baby clothes so that the younger ones have baby clothes then we make a cup of coffee so that I don’t die because every person knows that you can not survive with coffee.

 and then I go can start to show the cool patterns into clothes of fabric and weaves so that I can make the best clothes for the babys boys or girl and then I make some skirts and shirts then some dresses and shorts and then I have a meeting with the new CEO but here is the story of how that went so I have a best friend right and then our boss came one day and said that there was a job opening up and that someone would be the new CEO and my friend was saying he was probably going to get the new job but the CEO was dressed up like a janitor.

 and his friend was being rude because of the janitor but then the so called janitor came in as the new CEO and then the best friend did not get the job but his friend did and the  the friend was saying that he would not get ahead and then once the friend did get ahead then the friend said be nice and you will get ahead 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.