Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

My application

Hello bloggers It's Ashlee from Yaldhurst Model School. Today's blog post is about my application to become Vet what do you think. Paste a Screenshot of your CV here - Hi my name is

Ashlee 

Address is cashu street 21My phone number is 21,91820,221I am a 23 years old and I want to be a vet I love animals so much. I have animals of my own I have a horse chickens cows sheep and many more animals if you think that I will be a good match that just send me a call and I will get back to you very soon I have also made a logo for your business I work with animals every single day and I think that you should hire me for this I am responsible and you can rely on me when wherever whatever the time whatever the weather I have a lot of experience with small animals but more horses I have gotten good grades and a lot of different scholarships for different vet schools and much much more Please hire me. 

Education I have good grades and I love animals which makes me perfect for this job      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.