Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

POLITICS & ACTIVISM

                                         Hello bloggers 

my name is Ashlee and I am a year six here at Yaldhurst Model School. Today's blog post is all about Summer learning journey but mine is if I was a principle for a week what would I change about the school day what would the classrooms look like and stuff like that 

  1. I would change swimming everyday 
  2. we would have a heated pool
  3. get new excitement every week 
  4. you would use macbooks 
  5. everyone is allowed a phone at school  
                         here is the timetable for school days.

And there is pet day every single week for all of the students and no homework!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashlee!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of this years Summer Learning Journey team and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts over the summer holiday. It's so great to see that you've made a start on the teaser week activities - well done! :)

    You've come up with some awesome ideas here. I like the way you've displayed them as well. I think having a pet day would be so much fun! Do you have a pet that you'd be able to bring along?

    Have a great weekend Ashlee and keep up the amazing blogging. Remember that the programme officially begins on Monday so be sure to check out the Week 1 activities on the Summer Learning Journey website then.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.