Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Amazing art.

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee and I am a year six at Yaldhurst Model school. Today I will be telling you about the process of my art the name of this type of art is perspective art.

The first thing you must do is tease a circle next you put a small dot in the middle of the circle. now you will make little slices of pizza but don't don't cut is out now one of the most important parts is to put little lines to make buildings and then you will add anything you want on the outsides of the buildings. Now you will use light water colors and gently color over it.

Now the last thing you need to do is cut it out and put it on a piece of black card. 
Thank you for listening to me reading about perspective art here is a little photo of my art have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.