Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

personal potrey

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee I am a year six at Yaldhurst Model School today I will be telling you about my poetry. I am pretty good at poetry because of my famous uncle his name is James Norcliffe so yeah I thought this was really cool hope you do to here is my work.
Spring spring open up.
My thoughts are like strawberries all ripe and ready to pick                             All the bushes are blooming in light pretty colours from their heads The bees come and see me every day and night then the minty fresh air awakens them and alerts the bushes that the whole world is up.
Then we blossom and bloom throughout the whole day. Then shows the world whos out to play. You may find me a vase or garden but my favorite place is resting on your favorite flower bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee

    I was browsing your blog and this post caught my eye for two reasons...

    1. I am a fan of poetry AND...
    2. I know (of) your uncle!

    When I was in 4th Form at Lincoln High School my English teacher was Mr Norcliffe! I'm pretty sure that he would be your uncle...maybe you could ask him if he was ever a teacher at Lincoln High School. I had heard that he was a pretty famous author, how cool for you!

    PS. your poem has some great imagery - I would love to read it all. For some reason on my screen it cuts off some of the words. Could you post it in a comment back maybe?

    From Miss Rennell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Rennell for commenting on my blog post.
      And yeah I will try to fix it.
      who is your favorite book author
      bye for now.
      sincerely Ashlee.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.