Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

If three wishes could be granted.

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee and I am a year six at yaldhurst Model school I hope you enjoyed this I worked really hard and I am really happy to present this to you guys it was cool for me and I hope it is awsome for you I love any type of feedback and I would love if you looked at my other blog posts and my class blogs as well hope you have a good day I will be doing another blog post of friday so if you want to find out you can send me a comment or go onto my blog post sight and can see it there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.