Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Russley school tragedy.

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee and I am a year six at Yaldhurst model school. Today I am here to tell you about the terrible thing that happened to Russley school so here it is. Unfortunately 4 classes in Russley school have burnt down.

This is very sad. Imagine walking into your school and seeing something black like a burnt piece of toast how would you like that. They have lost so much and it is so sad and all there work and class room things are all gone.

So when officemax have given the four classrooms lots of statienry my mum works at officemax and she is terrified. So don't think this is not serious because it truly is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.