Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Book report

Hello, bloggers, my name is Ashlee and I am a year six at Yaldhurst Model school. And today I will be doing a book report on the Bad Guy's episode 5, let's get started. Now The Bad Guy's have figured out that the world is ending the good news the Bad Guys are back to save it. Sure they might have to borrow a rocket... and there might be something nasty in one of the spacesuits. And Mr. Parana miiiiiiiigt have eaten too many bean sandwiches. but seriously how bad can it be how bad super bad it's one small step for the sort of Internationale league of good guys but it is a massive step for the bad guys will you turn the page

3 comments:

  1. hi ashlee its xalia here from gms i like the book bad guys and there is a song bad guy by billie eillish by for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashlee,
    I love that you took a photo of the book!
    I think that ‘The Bad Guys’ is a good book to do a report on because it is a easy comic book that has easy words!
    Maybe next time you should not chose a comic book!

    Elish From
    Lochiel School.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.