Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Book report

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee and today I will be doing a book report this is the book I will be reporting about here it is the name of this book is captain underpants and here are some things about this book. gorge and Harold have created the greatest superhero in the history of superheroes and now they are going to bring him back to life meet captain underpants  I think you should buy this book because it has the most cheesy animation which is what all teaches and students love am I right give me a comment if I am here is a photo.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ashley Eliajh from Grey Main School. I have also read some of the Captain Underpants books too. I really enjoyed hearing what the book was about. But maybe next time you could add in a bit more facts about the book but beside that great job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.