Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Shark tank terrors.

Shark tank terrors                                                                            Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee and I am a year six and today I will be talking about my shark tank presentation. This presentation was very scary for me because I do not like going up in front of the class room and it is really hard for me. Join me as I take you through the journey with me here what I said and what happend.



Ashlee




Hello shark people,  I am Ashlee. Today I will be presenting a T-Shirt that can transport, Rats, Guinea pigs, Fish And pretty much all small pets and fish.     






Here are some features that we think that is important it is washable it is also reusable these are important because they can make it easier to use the price is 50 dollars there are pockets on it so that you can put the pets in there the pet shirt thank you bye for now.




bye for now ps I am open for any questions just drop me a comment bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ashlee my name is Madison.
    I like this because animal can be in the shirt.
    I would wear one.
    Why did you decide on this topic?
    Next time you can try for more animals
    From Madison

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.