Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Who knew maths was so interesting.

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee I am a year six and today I will be talking to you about my Mathis work so let's get started. This math work was about  to evaluate the effectiveness of different displays in representing the findings of a probability activity. And help you focus on your work. The hard thing for me was learning factors and the easiest part was rolling the dice and then adding all the numbers up and then getting a really high score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.