Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

super speeches

Super speeches hi my name is Ashlee and I am a year six at Yaldhurst Model school and today I will be showing you my new speech so let's get started there was a process so here it is we have been doing this for 3 days here are some of  my thoughts when I heard we were writing speeches I Got really excited this was a challenge we had to plan then edit and improve. Then we prof read it now I know how to write a good speech and enterest my reader. This can help me write cooler and better speeches and I hope you think it might but very cool now here is the speech, do you have any feedback for me.

Introduction 
Hi I am Ashlee and I am going to state that people should be able to use a cell phone from the age of 9. 
I stand for letting children having more responsibility as they grow older because most 9 year olds watch out for people when they need help.
The advantage of having a cellphone at 9 is that if you are in danger you can call your parents. 

Point one
What it is. When you think of a 9 year old with a cell phone you think social media but it is not because the point of a cell phone is talk to people. This can help with communication and getting you nine year old outside.

Point two
Say you were going for a walk or playing outside in a park and all of a sudden you hurt yourself but you bought your cell phone you could call your parents which leads me to my third point cell phones should only be used in an emergency or comunican.

Point three 
I think all nine year old should own a cell phone and every parent will support my thoughts and I hope you do to.

Conclusion 
So please consider me and say yes to your nine year old let them have a cell phone. This is super improtant but they don’t need an iPhone just something cheap and small or some way to contact you bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.