Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Poss cheese snap click

Hello bloggers! My name is Ashlee and I am a year six at Yaldhurst Model School and today I will be talking about school photos. So here it is. Yesterday morning we had school photos. We did it with the whole school first out on the court, near the playground. Then we had the class photo after that. Then it was individual photo time. After these were the sport and year 8 photos. The photographer was really funny. He kept making us say weird things and said things like Hey, what's up Noodle Brains. It was really cold that morning. I hope you like hearing the journey of the class here are some photos of other people having photos.

Please give me any type of feedback. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.