Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

home learning blog post

Hello my name is Ashlee I am a year six and today I will be talking to you about my book report here is my book report this book is about. tom gates best book day ever but then last year he was going to dress up in an iron man costumes but it didn't go well his mum ran out of tin foil and he had to have Christmas day wrapping paper over Christmas man she was really upset. But knowing his mum she sowed his costume on his kitten pjs and he was not happy because it fell off in esemerly I think you should buy this book because it is easy to read and I really like it here is a photo of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.