Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

maginifesant maths week.

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee and today I will be asking for feedback for my math week for maths week the hole Rimu and I had  to look at our planning doc. So that we could chose a topic there were quite a few topics so I will talk to you about the progress that the class and I had to go through, So here is magnificent math week. For feedback I would love anything improvements things I can work work on and what I can change how will I make my bridge better?
                                   for this one I started of will a base of 6 popsicle stick.

                                    then I made a pole for support and I used 4 popsicle sticks

                                    finally I made a big bridge and used 24 Popsicle sticks
                            bye for now don't forget to give me some feedback that would be great


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.