Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

dung beetles are rolling


dung beetles are rolling 

by Ashlee 

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee and I am a year six at Yaldhurst Model school today. I will be talking about Dung Beetles. Here is some information about dung beetles.

sorry about me not writing the thing is that it is on slides so you will have to read it from the picture sorry. I thought this was really cool because all the activities were cool and not very easy because I like a challenge








bye for now.










2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee did you know my name is Ashlee to
    I’m just wondering why you chose a dung beetle to research about

    Kind regards Ashlee lochiel school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashlee my name is Ashlee I am a year six From Yaldhurst Model school I like the way that you gave me good feedback.
      her is a little question do you ride horses.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.